Saturday, March 23, 2013

One Month

It's been one month, and we are doing good. I've been trying to stay focused on God's will regarding my responses to my outlook on life moving forward. At first, I was all over the place. Now, I just ask myself what will bring God the most glory. This method has been working for me and guiding my steps each day as my heart is adjusting to this new normal.

I'm planning a very small Baby Dedication and Celebration of Life Service for Brynlee with my immediate family for next weekend. We are going to say special prayers, lay down roses, and release balloons. If you have any other ideas for me, let me know. Even though it will be super small, I want it to be super special. I got the idea to make it a Baby Dedication from a book I've been reading for mothers of stillborn children.

Thank you again for all your love and prayers.

Kim

I love this song and how it talks about how I was "carried for a thousand miles" because that is how I have felt since December 14th. Prayer works, and God can carry us!




No comments:

Post a Comment