Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Prayer Requests

Here are a few specific prayer requests. 

1. I cry more often at night. Pray my sleep will be sweet. I just miss her so much. I love my sweet Brynlee.
2. I'm currently working on my National Board Teaching Certification (NBPTS). Please pray God will multiply my time (Sounds odd considering I've had so much time off - I know, but hey, I was resting!), help me get it done, and help me not to worry about it when I can't work on it. 
3. Please pray God will give Jamie guidance and direction regarding his job. This is very important. 
4. Continue to pray that God will give Jamie guidance and direction regarding our future family planning. 
5. Pray Lilianna stays virus free for at least awhile. 

Thank you for being a blessing to me. 

Love, 
Kim 

Shout Out:  
Hi, Angie from UAMS! If you're reading this, I just want you to know I've been praying for you! :) 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! You've all been in my daily thoughts and prayers!

    Angi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I found Angi! She was a big blessing to me at UAMS!

      Delete