• God will use the evil for GOOD. (Genesis 50:20)
This is my favorite go to verse in times of hurt and pain. I know everything is for God’s glory – EVERYTHING, so this reminder helps.
• God will be with you at ALL times. (Isaiah 43:2)
• God is with YOU wherever you are in your life. (Genesis 28:15)
When you are wearing that mask, he is with you.
• God has an amazing plan for YOUR life. (Isaiah 55:8-13)
This can be hard to believe, but hold on to this promise!
• God is your HOPE. (Psalm 42:5)
• God is your STRENGTH. (2 Corinthians 12:9)
I’m not a fan of hope deferred because I’m extremely optimistic, which leads me to disappointment at times, but knowing that it all ends up for God’s glory helps me put one foot in front of the other.
• God wants you to REST in him. (Psalm 37:7)
Read His word, sing His praises, follow His people, and take joy in knowing that you don’t have to do a thing, because God has got this.
• God’s ways are PERFECT. (Psalm 18:30)
• God has made everything BEAUTIFUL. (Ecclesiastes 3:11)
• God’s plan is ABUNDANT. (Ephesians 3:20-21)
Everything is for God’s glory – at all times. If we only knew how much He loved us we would never, ever doubt His plan.
It’s often easy for me to submit to God with the following understanding: it is well with my soul, it’s all for God’s glory, and Heaven is more than enough.
This has been my motto for awhile now.
Do you have a sick child? Are you sick? Keep God as your focus to heal your pain.
Do you have lost family and friends? Keep God as your focus to help guide them.
Do you struggle with future decisions? Trust God and focus on His word.
Are you worried about your marriage? Keep it in God’s hands. Be still, and know that He is God.
Do money burdens depress you? Trust God will make a way.
Are you lonely in some form or fashion? Cling to God and his word.
As for tomorrow, tomorrow will worry about itself. (Matthew 6:34)
“After all, tomorrow is another day!” ~ Gone with the Wind