Monday, June 7, 2010

More Pictures

This outfit was given to me by my intern from Bolivia. She is the lady with me two pictures down.
My student gave me this basket with three cute onesies. They are so small. I can't actually believe my baby will be able to wear them because I'm thinking I'm going to have a BIG baby!
This is my intern! She gave me the adorable outfit above!
I wasted $35.00 on this test, and it didn't work. I couldn't tell if it was a boy or a girl! If it's a girl, the sample is suppose to match the color outside of the word girl. (Yellow/Orange)
If it's a boy, it's suppose to match the green color outside of the word boy. I think it matches both! I sent these pictures to the company, and they said, "Congratulations, you're having a girl!" We'll see!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment