Thursday, October 17, 2013

Amen! 100th Post!

I have the BEST news for my 100th post! Jamie has a job!!! We are so excited about his new job, and we are so thankful to Jesus for his blessings. We have been waiting for this for a long, long time. There were many times when I wondered just how long God would want to keep us in the desert, but I knew it was for His glory. I took comfort in that. I chose to be apart of his plan even when I didn't understand. Also, I'm proud of my husband and our marriage. We never let this job issue be an issue that would cause walls to build in our marriage. Even when I had days of exhaust, I kept my faith in God's plan and in my husband. Through it all, God met our needs through our family and friends. Just like the birds, our needs were met!


1 comment:

  1. Kimmie,
    My name is Brandy Still, I want to thank you for posting that sweet message on my father-in-law's obituary page. My husband and I read your message and we are so happy that you received your plate, it touched out hearts reading your story about the loss of your beautiful baby girl. We loss our twins Waylon and Lillian on September 23, 2010. I was 23 weeks and went to labor, the doctors did everything they could. Waylon lived for an hour and Lillian lived for 30 minutes, I was blessed that God gave me that time with them. They both passed away in my arms. I never thought something like this would ever happen to me but it has made us so much stronger as a couple, parents and as Christians. We had tried over the years to have another baby and nothing till November of 2012 we found out we were pregnant! Carson Grace was born on June 10, 2013, God really does answer our prayers! I am so thankful that you are enjoying your beautiful plate. I always donate to Mammie's Poppy Plates on the twins birthday, this my way to celebrate my beautiful babies on their birthday. I do not have facebook but I would love to talk to you and share our memories, my email is armca@att.net.
    Brandy Still

    ReplyDelete