Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Perfect Peace

Almost every time I go to God's word to feel His presence and peace, I come across the word "perfect." I'm seeing it everywhere lately, and I'm proclaiming it over Brynlee. I know God has a perfect plan for Brynlee's life, will give me perfect peace, His will is good, pleasing, and perfect, and that perfect love drives out fear!

Here is the latest picture of me and "perfect" Brynlee. 

Also, thank you to all of you who are praying for us! Lilianna has been praying for her too, and she has the sweetest prayers! She has been a constant source of joy and entertainment for us.


I'll be getting the results soon, and it brings me peace to know that the God of Angel Armies is always by my side! 


This prayer was sent to me by a dear friend. I adapted it to Brynlee. 
Brynlee in the name of Jesus I'm proclaiming the Word of God over your life by professing that you will live and not die and proclaim what the Lord has done. (Psa 118:17 and Ezek 16:6) I come against any syndrome or infection and proclaim out loud that you must bow down and leave! I command every part of your body to function the way God created you to because you are fearfully and wonderfully made. Jesus is the Word of God, and I speak the life of Jesus into my womb. Right now according to Isaiah 53:4-5, I claim healing over any complication within Brynlee's body. Lord I thank you that you are restoring Brynlee to perfect health and healing her from all of her wounds. (Jer 30:17Father, I commit Brynlee and my pregnancy into your hands. I thank you according to your word that you will take charge of the growth and development of my baby by knitting every part of her together without any defect or complication. I know that you will perfect that which concerns me and you will not forsake the work of your own hands because your mercy and loving-kindness endure forever. (Psa 38:8 AMPI take authority over fear and oppression for they are under my feet. I have not been given a spirit of fear but of power, a sound mind and self-control. I pray right now for your perfect peace to come upon me and to guard my heart and my mind in you. Lord, I thank you for this miracle and for your Word because it says if I believe I will receive whatever I ask for in prayer.  (Mark 11:24)  AMEN!

BTW: She had all the "perfect" words. I didn't even add those. Again, God keeps telling me something's going to be "perfect!" I can't wait for my P.T.L. party!!!

Maybe "perfect" should be her middle name.... :) jk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment