Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday Update

Her heart doesn't appear to be causing the problem. It looks good right now, and they will look at it again in four weeks. They still don't know what could be the problem. Fluid has increased around her body. The hygroma has only increased a little. They will do more tests, and I'll get some results in two weeks and some in a month. Right now, they think she'll be ok for two more weeks. Overall, they still feel she has a 10% chance of being born alive. Also, because my amniotic fluid is pretty high and I've been having contractions, they want me to try to stay off of my feet more. That's not easy to do with a two year old, but I'll do my best! :)

As for me, my strength comes from the Lord.

I did see her in 4D, and she is beautiful!

I go back to LR in 4 weeks.

Thank you for all the prayers!

Kim

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment