Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Strength, Hope, and Love

It's strange to me how I can talk about my situation so seemingly easily, yet I KNOW it's because of you and your prayers.

After December 14th, I told my mom I was concerned about how I would feel once the prayers stopped, and I must tell you the prayers have not stopped! God has carried me through this entire journey every step of the way.

"The Lord is my strength and my song." Psalm 118:14

I did get some genetic results back (1 of 3), and once again they were perfectly normal! 46 XX AMEN!

They said all results could come back and be normal, and I know God knows the results, all things work for His good, and God will be glorified triumphantly in Brynlee's life no matter what!

I'm believing with all my heart this fluid is going to go 100% away, leave no damage, and she will be born perfectly healthy in June of 2013!

My wonderful mother-in-law gave this to Lilianna 
at her birthday party on December 2, 2012. 

I see it like this according to 1 Corinthians 3:6-9: God is just watering her, I'm building her, we both have a purpose, and God will make her grow!

You know my God is pretty awesome! I couldn't imagine how this journey would feel without him.

He is my alpha and omega, the beginning to the end!

That's my King! I absolutely love and cherish this message from Dr. S.M. Lockridge in 1976.


As I continue this journey, my hope is in The Lord. He knows the desires of my heart. 

"Find rest, O my soul, in God alone, my hope comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken." Psalm 62:5-6

Thank you for praying that this fluid goes away. I have an ultrasound on Tuesday, so I will know more then.

Please pray for my husband, mom, and mother-in-law. I do worry about them because I love them so much. 

Also, please pray for Dr. Gorman, my genetic counselors (Noelle and Shannon), and all the doctors in Little Rock who have been so kind to me. They have answered numerous questions that I have asked over and over again, and I know my questioning can be annoying, so they deserve some blessings at least for that! :)

Last, thank you for all of your love, prayers, and support. I truly know what it means to be held. 

"Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends." 1 Corinthians 13:7-8

Closing Prayer: By LaNell Miller from C.O.T.R. Texarkana
I pray that from Your glorious, unlimited resources you would empower me with Your inner strength through Your Holy Spirit. Make Your home in my heart as I trust in you. Let my roots grow down deep in Your love and keep me strong. May I have the power to understand how wide, how long, how high, and how deep Your love is for me. Help Brynlee to be made complete (whole) with the fullness of life and power that comes from God. Lord, You are able to accomplish infinitely more thank I could ever ask or even imagine, and this is the power that is at work within me. I give You all glory. Amen (Ephesians. 3:16-20) 

Love,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment