Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Going Through the Motions

This picture makes me happy.




Lately, I'm just going through the motions. I'm eager to get out of the house and do things that make me happy, so I'm not drowning myself in tears, but when I do, I'm quickly reminded that my body is not up to par yet.

My emotions still consume me at times as well, especially when dealing with insurance companies and policies. People keep telling me to take my full six weeks off, but that's just not going to happen. I have 25 precious kiddos who need to see my face and absorb my knowledge before they take the Arkansas Benchmark, so I'm returning March 25th. I wanted to return sooner, but it's just not possible.

Meanwhile, I've enjoyed giving Lilianna my undivided attention, and she's enjoyed being able to sit in my lap again while I read books to her. I love it even though I reread those books ten times each day! She definitely has her favorites.

I'm still overwhelmed and humbled by how sweet everyone has been to me and Jamie. We are blessed daily. It's completely inspiring. Brynlee's life has taught me how to love and be loved.

Thank you for keeping us in your prayers. I look forward to feeling 100% better physically soon.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment