Sunday, April 28, 2013

Happy Birthday Daddy!

It's not lost on me how much I have to be thankful for each day. I'm so blessed to spend my days with these two love bugs.
We celebrated Jamie's birthday this week twice. Lilianna is getting good at blowing out candles because her daddy gave her lots of practice.
Also, we have been taking advantage of the warmer weather.
Jamie has high hopes for Lilianna's athletic abilities, so I'm praying she takes after her dad! :)
This is Uncle Bubs! We love him!
Lilianna's pop taught her how to ride this. I was so impressed.
This is the sweetest face in the world!
So, I let Lilianna dress herself. Needless to say, we stayed home that day. :)
But, the girl does know how to shop, and she loves shoes!

"To him who is able to keep you from falling and to present you before his glorious presence without fault and with great joy - to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power, and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forever more! Amen."
Jude 24, 25


Hallelujah for all that God has done and will continue to do to fulfill the purposes for Brynlee's life. 

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment