Saturday, May 11, 2013

Why I Sing Continued...


I heard this song on the radio today, and it had me thinking a lot about what I said in the last post about meaning what I sing because Dad's healing never came, Brynlee's healing never came, and we still have dreams undone. The words in this song speak a hard truth, but it's a Godly response to our calling on Earth. I pray in every situation I ever face, I will remember this truth.   

                                                                       "Even If"

Sometimes all we have to hold on to
Is what we know is true of who You are.
So when the heartache hits like a hurricane
That could never change who You are.
And we trust in who You are

Even if the healing doesn't come
And life falls apart
And dreams are still undone
You are God You are good
Forever faithful One
Even if the healing
Even if the healing doesn't come

Lord we know Your ways are not our ways
So we set our faith in who You are
Even though You reign high above us
You tenderly love us We know Your heart
And we rest in who You are



However, there are many other reasons why I sing as well! 
I sing to praise the Lord for what I do have! 
I have my beautiful Lilianna who is talking up a storm lately. 
 I have my amazing husband who is the best father in the world. 
Also, I have my mom and mother-in-law, who are an amazing support system. They both love me so much!
Happy Mother's Day!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!

This weekend I'm having a great time, when I'm not typing for my NBPTS. :) 
Also, my mother-in-law sewed this adorable outfit for Lilianna, and she LOVES it. This is the only picture I had of her that was not blurry because she was full of energy last night when we went to see The Little Mermaid by ARTS Live Theatre. And, check out the jewelry Lilianna was wearing! That was made by our dear friend, Mrs. Hilda.
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment